Experience one of the most accurate and versatile web-based time and labor
management applications on the market. This application has been created to
address the complex and evolving needs within your industry.
Not only does it collect attendance data, but it allows for powerful
reporting and configurability to fulfill virtually any business requirements.
Features include employee and manager self-service (ESS and MSS) workflows,
configurable business logic, mass edit capabilities, multi-level security, and
rich data collection options.
Configurable business rules allow for easy mapping of your business requirements
without the need for custom scripting or programming in the software.
- Versatile Pay Rules Engine makes determining pay associated with regular
and overtime hours a breeze. Multiple scenarios can be supported, including
location or cost center, shift differentials, order of importance, and more.
- Flexible Accruals Management incorporates company requirements such as
eligibility, tenure, and hours worked. Accruals can be synchronized with
external payroll or HR systems. ESS/MSS approval workflow speeds up this
process while reducing the occurrence of errors.
- Powerful Rate Tracking on a global and/or personal level includes
multipliers for special rate conditions and effective dating, which assesses
the impact of changes prior to running payroll. Changes to rates can occur
at any time during the pay period.
- Dynamic Scheduling provides the ability to enter and change schedules on
the fly whether they are based on a daily, weekly, or other recurring
pattern. This flexible frame of reference allows employees to be assigned to
schedules or vice versa.
There are an almost unlimited number of ways to view information, which allows
employers, managers, and administrators to see exactly what types of data they
need, how much they need, and when they need it.
- Use Quick Links to immediately navigate to your most important reports.
- Create individual report settings using advanced filtering or custom
columns that can be shared on a global or departmental level.
- Determine managers’ access within reports with security profiles,
allowing them to view the same report but only for those employees they
- Check projections by running reports to view budgeted vs. actual hours
worked while including billable and nonbillable rates.
- Choose from a wide range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF,
- Zero in on several functional areas using a standard built-in dashboard.
- Instantly respond to information with reports that function as tools
with drill-down capabilities.